NRIs need information and guidance in relation to legalities and procedures as to assets held in India and taxation of income and profit/gains on sale of assets. This is specifically related to following:
1. Regulations as to operation of Bank Accounts, Repatriation of Income/Funds and special RBI schemes for Returning NRIs.
2. Regulation as to investments in shares, debentures, mutual funds, government securities and bank deposits and its taxation.
3. Procedure for purchase/sale of immovable property in India and/or renting the same.
4. Tax planning and compliance.
5. Replies to any queries on Indian Taxation, DTAA/Tax Treaty benefits, FEMA and RBI procedures and approvals.
6. Obtaining permission for repatriation of assets / income and assistance in compliance with mandated procedures.
7. Returning Indians.
8. Recent Immigrants.
9. Setting up new business/charitable institutions.
Further, NRIs also look forward to services to complete all and sundry formalities of RBI, Income Tax Department, Banking Accounts, etc. in most convenient and cost effective manner. We at NRITAXSERVICES.COM provide these twin services of information and compliance.
We have devised a system which is extremely efficient and economical and most importantly does not require personal interactions. All communications are typically via email or phone calls (if necessary).This helps to obtains NRI’s personal objectives to attend to their Tax and FEMA matters hassle-free and also allows them to enjoy their visits to India!